Getting Rid of Candida
Getting rid of candida can be tricky without the right information. There are as many products advertised as cures for candida as there are drops in the ocean, but while it is important to use supplements when getting rid of candida, the most important thing to keep in mind is that we need to to starve the yeast! That means eliminating all foods that cause candida.
A basic list includes the following:
- Sugar Especially refined sugar is the main culprit here. Yeast thrives on sugar. It's like a kid in a candy store. Pun intended! Unfortunately the category sugar includes fruit an anything that can be converted to sugar, like refined flours and most processed foods.
- Alcohol You're probably already aware that alcohol is laden with sugar. It is also stressful to your liver and other organs as well as your immune system. Considering that we need that liver to be in top fit-fighting state so that it can process all the yeast for elimination, alcohol is definitely on the "foods To Avoid List"!
- Dairy Because candida prevents the body from metabolizing fat properly, holistic practitioners generally recommend that candida sufferers reduce or, better yet,eliminate their consumption of dairy products. This is because Candida prevents the body from processing fat properly. If you must have dairy, choose a goat or sheep dairy product, such a a goat cheese or feta. The human body is able to digest the lactose in the milk from these smaller animals as they are more compatible with our size and nutritional needs. When you take into consideration that the average cow weighs over 1000 lbs. it's easy to see how their milk would stress our system!
- Glutenous foods A gluteneous food is anything made with wheat, rye, barley or oats. Gluteneous foods are hard to digest and make it difficult for the body to process the yeast efficiently. Choose the health promoting grains such as millet and quinoa. Your body will thank you for it!
- YEAST! This one's a no-brainer! I'll keep it simple by saying that when you're trying to keep a cold draft out, you don't open the door! Yeast includes all breads and anything that has "risen".
They key to getting rid of candida is simple: starve it. To that effect, feeding it a little here and a little there will keep it alive. While it is important to be strict, it's also important not to deprive ourselves. Staying on any diet requires making it feel fun and abundant. That's why we have put together a cookbook of the most delicious foods that will feed you and your desire for luscious living while at the same time starve that yeast!
To Make Getting Rid of Candida Taste Good, CLICK HERE
Leave Getting Rid of Candida, Go to Healthy Life Style Home Page